I bought my first office building with $0 out of pocket (well, technically, at least). In this livestream, I’m going to show you why I decided to buy this building, how I underwrote the project, how I was able to buy it without having the money to do so, and more details about the project so you can hopefully go find one yourself!
When I was buying my first commercial property, I was pretty nervous. While I’d spent years as a commercial real estate broker helping others invest, I had yet to do so for myself until I came across this building. A client had originally brought it to me and after they were unable to fund it (and the same thing happened to the client we assigned the contract to), I decided to buy it myself.
// GET THE UNDERWRITING MODELS:
Interested in some aspect of commercial real estate that I haven’t discussed yet? Please let me know in the comments!
// LEARN MORE BUYING COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
○ 5 Steps to Buying Your First Property
○ 5 Ways to Buy Commercial Property [With No Money!]
○ Buying Commercial Real Estate for Beginners
○ How I Bought My First Property with $0 Out of Pocket [And So Can You]
// CHECK OUT MY BOOK, OPEN FOR BUSINESS
○ Get the hardcopy
○ Listen to it on Audible:
// OTHER COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE RESOURCES:
○ Shop our Amazon storefront for this video setup, best gifts for real estate investors, and more!
○ Newsletters: https://www.tylercauble.com/newsletter
○ Blog: http://tylercauble.com/blog
○ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/commercial_in_nashville/
○ LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/tylercauble
// FOLLOW ANDY:
○ For all subscribers with general questions or comments, please contact me via Instagram @Commercial_in_Nashville
○ For inquiries regarding consulting and coaching in commercial real estate, please email email@example.com
// ABOUT TYLER
Tyler Cauble is Founding Principal and President of The Cauble Group, an East Nashville-based commercial real estate brokerage serving the Greater Nashville Area. He’s a native Nashvillian that has not only been a witness to the city’s tremendous growth, but is also involved in it through his developments, renovation projects, and volunteer work.
As President of The Cauble Group, Tyler helps bring together buyers, sellers, landlords, and tenants in retail, office, industrial, and multi-family real estate. He’s committed to helping business owners understand the market so that they can grow their business and be part of Nashville’s future. Cauble is also the best-selling author of Open For Business: The Insider’s Guide to Leasing Commercial Real Estate.
And make sure you subscribe to the channel so that you don’t miss any of our weekly videos!
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you.
Sharing commercial real estate tips to help you grow your investments and your business.
#buyingcommercialrealestate #commercialrealestate #realestate